Mince and Onion Pasty | YUMMY VEGAN. Check below for ingredients, directions and more...
Tescos Dumpling Mix http://www.tesco.com/groceries/product/details/?id=261013885
1 medium onion
115g / 4oz of vegan mince
100 ml water
- Pre make the gravy. 100ml is more than enough
- Chop up your onion and cook for 5 to 10 minutes - until they are almost cooked and then add in the mince.
- Cook together for a further 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add in the gravy and stir everything together.
- Turn off the heat and put aside for now.
- Mix 100ml of water with the dumpling mix.
- Separate the dumpling mix into two parts.
- Pour out some flour and roll out one half of the dumpling mix.
- Add the mince and onion mix to one side of the rolled out dough and then fold the dough over. It should now looked like a pasty.
- Press the edges down.
- Add some oil or dairy free milk to the top of your pasty.
- Cook on 200 degrees celcius / 390 degrees fahrenheit for 20 to 25 minutes.
Each as is, or serve with potatoes and veg. I like mine with mashed potato and peas.
Thanks for watching.
Tags: Mince and Onion Pasty | YUMMY VEGAN, vegan, yummy vegan, vegan mince, vegan dumplings, vegan dumpling mix, vegan pasty, vegan pie, vegan mince and onions pasty, vegan mince and onion pie, vegan food, vegan snacks